Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taking Testies

This isn't what I want.

This is complete bullshit.

I don't want it.





This:




Is NOT how things are supposed to be.



Why is everything so fucked up?
Despite the sacrifices, the hardship, the endurance? All I've got for it....
is this:

Fucking this.


Hell.


In all its fiery, godless completion.


What I want. What I have only EVER wanted is this:


What I need. What I'd kill for.


And I've had enough.


I'm ready to spill the blood of the fuckers who get in my way.


The fuckers who get in between me and this-



You understand me now you stupid chauvinist bogan arseholes? You got that? No more. From here-on-in shit is gonna be done the right way. You fuckers are gonna give me fair go and just completely forget the fact that I have a vagina.

I work harder than you. I'm stronger than you. I'm tougher than you. And you don't want to fuck with me anymore. Cause I've had enough. ENOUGH

If I don't get this lifelong dream, than I'm getting your testicles with a side of gravy. Fucking delicious.

On the god damn fucking edge bitches.

Yeahh.... that was totally the wine speaking.

WOOOOO!!! going to tassie tomorrow!!



Later bitches.

4 comments:

fingers said...

I can't wait to see you in 'Tourette's Daughters', you potty-mouth, sauce-head cowgirl...

unique_stephen said...

Well, send that photo, the one of your map of Tassie. A good macro one so w can all have a look and advise if we can see a really small pare in there someplace?

Now enough of that I'm a girl crap - Your homework is to go and read about Edna Zigenbine.
Start here: http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2007/09/20/2038285.htm
She was one hard lady. Inspiring.

Lana said...

What's with all these dirty old men on the blogosphere who have suddenly decided that it's their duty to take me under their 'fatherly' wings and show me the blogging ropes?
As much as I appreciate it...ahh...yehh.. not used to getting this kind of attention when tips aren't also involved :D

unique_stephen said...

I've just been called a dirty old man - cool -