Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update

I haven't written anything for ages, and I don't really know why I'm typing something here now. Other than that I haven't written anything in ages. This is a pointless entry. Yet I'm still typing. In the last few weeks my life feels like it has fallen completely, utterly to pieces. And I can no longer crack the coldness that has encased my heart. What sentimental rubbish. Even my writing- my coping mechanism in the past is failing me, because I can't get this dead and hollow feeling out of my body. It feels like it is slowly eating away at my innards, like some sort of hungry rust. I don't know what to do any more. Other than to type. Because once I stop I'll have to deal with the unpleasant reality that there is something seriously wrong with me and that my world is still growing darker.

No comments: